Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Are you ready for March Madness

I'm actually more into March Mildly Disturbed. I don't follow one iota of college basketball; but I always make my picks during the tournament. I'm a big enough general sports fan that I know who the powerhouses are and I know how the tournament is set up. My usual stategy is just to pick mainly the higher seeded team; but then I always throw in a couple of upsets in each bracket and hope I hit them right.

Based on my totally non-scientific and wild guessing strategy, I've come up these schools in the final 4: Oregon, Kansas, North Carolina, Memphis. I have Kansas against Memphis in the final, with Memphis being the champion.

Take it to the bank; call Vegas and put everything you have on it. I will expect a 10% cut in any winnings however.

No comments: