Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Move over big dog, a hot dog's movin in

Remember the George Thorogood song, Move it on Over.

Well, it seems Mocha-momma wasn't particularly happy with my satire on the Britney Spears/Kevin Federline divorce proceedings. I told her it was meant to pointedly outline the ridiculousness in the attitudes of celebrity marriages; but evidently the part of her blowing her nose reminding me of a bull elephant crossed some kind of unseen boundary. She mentioned something about gifts and/or prostrating myself at her feet and begging for forgiveness to make things right. I think a gift card to Gathering Grounds Coffee Shop will do the trick.

She's a fantastic sport re: my blogging, a wonderful mother, God's gift to me for a wife, and I love her very much. (she's lucky I didn't mention hear ear hair pulling fetish like I did on one of the comments on Night Writers site, that would really get me into trouble)

She threw me out just as pretty as she pleased, pretty soon I'll be scratchin' fleas
Move it on over, slide it on over, move over nice dog, the mean old dog is movin' in
Yeah, listen to me dog before you start to whine, that side yours and this side mine
So move it on over, rock it on over,move over little dog, the big old dog is movin' in

No comments: