Saturday, September 29, 2007

Skip Oprah's club; here's Kingdavid's Book Club selection

My dad had given me these two books, along with "Epicenter," which is a non-fiction book that correlates with the fictional story he has going on. There are two other books in the series---"The Ezekiel Option" and "The Copper Scroll," with another book due out in 2008. I still need to get those.

I can't say he's as good an author as say Clancy, Ludlum, Clavell, or most of my other favorites,; but, the story he tells is compelling and mirrors much of what is going on in the Middle East at this time. The underlining theme though deals mainly with biblical prophesy.

The guy has led an interesting life, met some of the most influential people in world politics (American, Israeli, Arabic, Russian) has worked extensively in Washington, and is a Messianic Jew.





Check them out if you get the chance. If you're any kind of reader, you can knock them out in no time.










I also just finished reading Tommy Tenney's "The God Chasers." Now that's a book that will have a more lasting impact on me than these fictional stories.

2 comments:

Gino said...

"Messianic Jew."
fancy name for Christian convert.

Anonymous said...

Messianic.........converted........I have also heard them use the term....completed Jew.