Friday, September 07, 2007

I might start a mail order business

From News of the Weird (I might even upgrade it to 'insane')

And in Chappaqua, N.Y., the owner of the Via Genova water bar told WCBS-TV in July that she offers 80 different bottled waters from around the world, with the most popular at $30 and "Bling H2O" priced at $55, but hopes business picks up: "There are so many people that are uneducated about water." [WCBS-TV (New York City), 7-14-07]

I'm gonna start selling "Ding-a-ling H2O" and price it at $100. As usual, I'll get NightWriter working on the marketing. I wonder if we should make it our mission in life to educate people about water. Wait a minute, it is our mission to educate people about water.

John 4:10 Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."

No comments: