Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Doctor's Log; Stardate 9/5/2007

He was on a 15 minute mission, and he boldly went where no man has ever gone before. Luckily, the doctor had visited many other galaxies in the past; and he was able to maneuver his way around without causing any discomfort in my galaxy. He did find one alien polyp, which he was able to remove without incident. Overall, the mission was a success, and it turned out to be not as bad an experience as I thought it might be.

I would have preferred to drink about 4 liters of tang, versus that GoLytely stuff; but, I sucked it all down in preparation for the voyage of the starship Colonprise.

I have to say that the spiritual colonoscopy that God has been performing on me recently has been far more uncomfortable than this one. In both cases though, I do feel much more cleansed, and am now far healthier than I have been in the past.

3 comments:

Gino said...

i left you a follow up in my razor post.

Bike Bubba said...

This post will go down in history as one of the greatest examples of "TMI", ever.

:^)

Anonymous said...

I could have posted the pictures.

KD

(Just kidding)