Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I have just one thing to say about this story

Gore's message loses bite
ONLY one week after Live Earth, Al Gore's green credentials slipped while hosting his daughter's wedding in Beverly Hills.

Gore and his guests at the weekend ceremony dined on Chilean sea bass - arguably one of the world's most threatened fish species.

Also known as Patagonian toothfish, the species is under pressure from illegal, unregulated and unreported fishing activities in the Southern Ocean, jeopardising the sustainability of remaining stocks.

My response: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really, I kind of feel bad for the bozo. Public figures are always in a no win situation. You can't please everybody, and some groups are just a little more psychotic about expressing their displeasure than others. I'm sure Al probably had no clue what was going to be served, and eventually all blame will be shifted over to the catering company. I certainly had no clue that Chilean Sea Bass was threatened. That's what they get for being so tasty. (They're safe from me though, I don't eat anything that comes out of the ocean---except tuna, sorry Charlie)

No comments: