Monday, July 23, 2007

Everything happened exactly the way I thought it would.

Not really. We bought the book Saturday night. I was laid up in bed all day yesterday, feeling like crap. I thought I'd get a jump on the book before JR. I just happened to keep going, right until 1:30 last night, when I finished it. I enjoyed it very much. I happen to be paying for it right now at work though. I picked a bad day to do a 12 hour shift. No spoilers. If you're a fan, I'm thinking you'll probably enjoy it.



2 comments:

W.B. Picklesworth said...

I didn't get my hands on the book at the right time (Sunday evening). But I figured that I had better read it as quickly as possible so that I could concentrate on class. That has been duly taken care of! Wonderful series of books. I never imagined when I reluctantly read the first one that I'd be quite so taken by them, but it's been a pleasure.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading stuff from fans and all the shoulda/woulda/couldas about the story. You know what, Rowling wrote the story the way she wanted it to go, and I think it was just fine. I wouldn't put it on the level of Tolkien, but not many tales are. I'm sure I'll read it again sometime soon.

KD