Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mocha-momma speaks

A. Available or Single?
HUH?

B- Best Friend.
See L

C- Cake or Pie.
Yes, and throw in a cookie on the side

D- Drink of Choice.
White mocha (thus the moniker)

E- Essential Item.
Ear plugs (can’t sleep without them, or KD, after 13 years of marriage, he snores like a chainsaw)

F- Favorite Color.
Mocha

G- Gummi Bears or Worms.
I hate gummi anything, it’s a texture thing. Nish-nish

H- Hometown.
Minnetonka, the poor side of town, we didn’t own a yacht, just a small fishing boat.

I- Indulgence.
see D

J- January or February.
Neither, unless I’m on a beach. Location, Location, Location. (why do I live in MN anyway)

K- Kids.
Dealing with 124 kids on a daily basis is enough for me. Thank God I only bring 2 of them home.

L- Life is incomplete without…
The love of my life, KD.

M- Marriage Date.
January 8, 1994. The weather outside was frightful, but marrying KD was so delightful.

N- Number of Siblings?
6---all boys, all older, all juvenile records. I was the white sheep of the family.

O- Oranges or Apples?
Neither, too boring, I’m a sweet berry person.

P- Phobias/Fears.
Heights, and a fear of Juan Valdez going on strike.

Q- Favorite Quote.
It takes the simple to confound the wise

R- Reasons to smile.
Going to sleep next to KD. (see E for disclaimer)

S- Season(ing).
Fall. Fresh cilantro, arriba arriba

T- Tag Three.
Pass.

U- Unknown Fact About Me.
I love to shoot guns, and would like to do it more often.

V– Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals.
See Y. Forget the flowers and diamonds, bring me beef.

W- Worst Habit.
My excessive use of Kleenex, and the tendency to abandon them on KD’s side of the bed, after use. (it’s an allergy thing)

X– X-rays or Ultrasounds.
Neither, and don’t even ask me about mammograms.

Y- Your Favorite Foods.
Prime rib; with a side of ribeye

Z- Zodiac.
I prefer to live my life under the cross and the blood of Jesus

No comments: