Friday, May 25, 2007

The guy must have been a soccer fan in a previous life.

From News of the Weird

New York Mets baseball fan Frank Martinez, 40, was ejected and then arrested at Shea Stadium in April after he allegedly shone a high-beam flashlight into the eyes of Atlanta Braves player Edgar Renteria during a game. A former neighbor, interviewed by the New York Post, said Martinez was once evicted from his apartment because he would commandeer the hallway after a Mets victory, and into the middle of the night, screaming "M! E! T! S!" as he paraded from one end to the other. [New York Post, 4-22-07]

This guy is on the fine line of insanity; I bet he must be a blogger as well.

3 comments:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

probably a blogger with an AKJ theme...

Anonymous said...

The "fine line of insanity"? Dude, I think his line is perforated.

kingdavid said...

I live within my own personal insanity, I don't bother the neighbors with it.