Friday, April 27, 2007

I think he's pulling my leg

But if not, here's the scoop. PalmBoy asked the question, on a previous comment, "what is 'Dogs Playing Poker'?" (I have no clue how you punctuate that)
They are just some of the greatest masterpieces ever created on canvas. You'll not only find them in the Louvre, you'll also find them being sold out of vans sitting in gas station parking lots all over America.


Go Here, for more info





(just kidding on the Louvre thing, I don't think they're on display there)

2 comments:

Steve said...

I'm thinking that "what is 'Dogs Playing Poker'? was the winning response on Final Jeopardy.

Bike Bubba said...

I'm thinking that I prefer velvet paintings of Elvis, or possibly one of Jesus flying over a big rig. (my stepbrother and his college buddies hand that one around as each one of them gets married...for some reason my stepbrother hasn't tied the knot yet)