Monday, April 16, 2007

Holy Coup De Ville Batman, that's one long car

We were at a friend's house yesterday to meet with our marriage group. The host, John, has a huge unattached garage in which he has a number of cars sitting around in storage. One of them is a 1964 Cadillac Coup DeVille, like the one shown above.

This car has got to be about 20 feet long. I could not believe the size of this thing. I think the trunk area on it is almost as long as my Saturn. I have to believe that there isn't a parking lot today that has a space to handle this thing.

He's kept the tabs current; but it still needs some work to get it road ready. I told him he should drive it around where they're having some environmental group protest or parade. He figures he'd get around 12 mpg on this boat.

No comments: