Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yeeeee-haaaaaaw: Texas, here we come

Spring Break is finally here. In 10 hours we'll be on a Sun Country flight to Harlingen TX. From there it's on to Mission TX.

We have made arrangements for our menagerie. We're dropping the dog off at a friends' house. That was our biggest concern. We have two girls coming in throughout the week to check on the cat, two guinea pigs and the fish.

The weather in MN is fantastic. My biggest fear was that we were going to be having one of those late March snowstorms that always seem to hit around the high school basketball tourney.

The bags are packed. MM is continually finding odds and ends to throw in to the already overstuffed luggage. We're going to be gone a week; it looks like we could survive a month long expedition somewhere.

I'm not bringing my laptop; but I will be doing some posts during the course of the week using my in-laws computer, so check throughout the week for updates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels and enjoy yourselves!

Uncle Ben

PS Don't forget the sunscreen. One of my friends just got back from Texas and he's peeling already.

Gino said...

have big fun, but stay away from all those wet tshirt contests.
unless, of course, you're gonna post pictures for the rest of us.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Oh no! Looks like I'm being tested on my dependence on kingdavid's daily posts. Acchhh. I can feel myself having fits of withdrawal symptoms already!