Friday, March 23, 2007

I'd stake my reputation on it (for what that's worth)

Descendant of Escape Artist Harry Houdini to Exhume Body for Proof of Poisoning

MAGS: WHAT KILLED ANNA NICOLE...

I will bet you $10,000,000 that in 100 years somebody is going to want to exhume Anna Nicole's body and prove that whatever the official cause of death listed is wrong. I'm serious, if anybody wants to make the bet, you just track me down when 100 years have passed and I'll pay up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a related story:

Anna Nicole Smith in Diary: I Hate Sex

The woman was even loonier than all her other idiotic antics indicated.

2 comments:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

That would give you a nice little pile of cash....

Mercy Now said...

I was gonna say no one really cares but unfortunately a great deal of people do. It's sad that more people know about Nicole Smith and Houdini than about world news, geography, current events, etc. Just watch Leno when he asked people on the streets simple things like where is Mexico and get blank stares.

Even more sad is foreigners know more about U.S. history than your avg American.