Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Jihadists strike in Minneapolis (I had to squeeze in one more story before I sign-off till Sunday)

Minneapolis woman attacked by dogs in critical condition
Dogs had been declared "dangerous animals" after earlier attack.
Authorities said the dog attack, which involved animals previously deemed dangerous, was the worst they have seen in Minneapolis in several years.

I just hate hearing these stories of dogs gone wild.

Speaking of jihadists and Minneapolis--- re: the story about the flying imams who got booted off the US Airway flight at MSP airport, my dad has a friend who was actually on the flight. This gentleman told my dad that these guys were acting very, very scary. My dad was saying that he heard the people on-board the flight who reported the activity, and who may be sued by these lunatics, were getting offers from attorneys to represent them free of charge. I hope these imams get their day in court, and I hope they get their Islamic butts handed to them on a platter.

1 comment:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I was right - you'd be on top of this story!