Wednesday, January 10, 2007

These young Republicans nowadays; fall for a pretty face

First it was Uncle Ben, and his infatuation with Melissa Theuriau, French news anchor. She could tell him that the French won WWII by themselves and he'd probably believe it.
Now it's Little Cicero and Kiran Chetry. She could probably report that Al Gore is right on global warming and he'd go for it.
I don't know, even at my age, I'd probably believe them if they said Alzheimer's could be delayed indefinitely by reading Star Tribune editorials on a daily basis, and believing them.
Now, here's a woman who has the perfect face for radio. Colleen Rowley lost her bid for Congress; she said she didn't have that prom queen look that would have won it for her. She's a lunatic leftist twit; but of course that didn't explain her loss in her estimation.
(Of course she may have a point, had she looked like Melissa or Kiran, she may be in an office in Washington right now, plotting how to destroy America with the rest of her leftist comrades)

7 comments:

tully said...

Actually, this whole thing started as a way of competing with Ben, as his support of French ladies was quite frankly disgusting me. It was a patriotic gesture!

tully said...

By the way, I think you have a great dieting tool here. I was about to have a scoop of ice cream- then I saw Ms. Riley's face and lost my appetite.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

It may well have started with me, but I decided a few months back that it was important to be as respectful of women as possible. Even if it was just play-acting puppylove. I suggest you do likewise by immediately removing that picture of Colleen Rowley.

Mercy Now said...

So can someone tell me what channel and time Melissa Theuriau comes on? It certainly beats watching O Reilly, Hannity, or Limbaugh tho I do not watch them.

tully said...

Ya know, she is indeed very beautiful, but that's the problem! She's too perfect. I can find women that look like her at Maddam Tousseu's wax museum. I prefer a woman whose charisma matches her appearance, an appearance which is near perfect but approachable.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Mercy, all you have to do is go to France. She's on the morning program (I forget which channel).

BTW, I was being serious, but I know that it probably sounded overly earnest. Not my intent!

Mercy Now said...

The last pic looks like Dana Carvey from Wayne's World:o)