Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm actually starting to like the guy

Rosie O'Donnell Calls Donald Trump 'Pimp' on Her Blog; Trump Fires Back That O'Donnell Is 'Big, Fat Pig' (Fox News story)
"Well, it's too bad," Trump said. "I think she's got something wrong with her. I think she's cracking up ... Rosie is basically a very untalented person who's a bully. Her intelligence is less than average in my opinion."

"Rosie got mentally beaten up by me," Trump told The Post yesterday, "because she's a mental midget, a low-life.
"I think she's got a death wish."


Trump referred to Rosie O'Donnell as a "big, fat pig" when imagining how her partner had announced to her family that she was involved with the comedian.


"Can you imagine the parents of Kelli ... when she said, 'Mom, Dad, I just fell in love with a big, fat pig named Rosie'?" he said. "Can you imagine the expression on their face?"
(this is just too funny)

I've loathed this woman ever since I first saw her trying to be funny as a VJ on VH1 when it was new. I agree with the Donald on this one. Women like Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears are just obnoxious and it's their overwhelming presence in the media that make you tired of them. Rosie O'Donnell is just a 'big, fat pig' who has a higher opinion of herself than is deserved.

Dang, I wonder if Donald has already copyrighted that phrase. He's probably gonna sue me now.

No comments: