Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Slow News Day Today

I spent all day with 2 new hires shadowing me; so I wasn't able to sluff off and browse the news sites like I usually do. I think this is going to happen over the next few days.


I've just been sitting here browsing through all my favorite blogs. Mocha-momma just yelled at me from the next room that there's a show on I should come in for, The Worlds 20 Sexiest Women; she's surfing all the channels (which she never did before she met me, I've influenced her into some bad habits, at least according to her) but primarily watching one of her favorites---Dawg, the Bounty Hunter. She watches it and comments throughout on Dawg's wife's boobs. I think she considers them one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. (if you've never seen her, imagine a woman with what looks like a pair of zepplins stuffed under her shirt, and I mean actual zeppelins, like the Hindenburg)


We had a nice mellow evening; the kids actually made it through an entire evening without stirring something up, that was a nice change. I'm gonna wrap it up, pray a little bit, and then off to lala land. Can't leave without posting something funny though.


How about this guy. I wonder if he was aware, or if anybody in the studio was aware, of what this was going to look like when they aired it. I can picture the police showing up right after the news ended and questioning him. Good night y'all.

2 comments:

Mercy Now said...

So who are the world's 20 sexiest women?

You should send that photo of the newsguy to the Tonight Show.

kingdavid said...

I didn't actually go in and watch it. I imagine it included women like Rosie O'Donnell, Barbara Streisand, Nancy Pelosi. Sort of the reverse of beautiful women going after Bill Gates or Donald Trump.