Tuesday, September 18, 2007

KIND OF!!!!!!

Ore. man puts snake in his mouth, nearly dies
A Portland man nearly died after putting a pet rattlesnake into his mouth to show off for friends.

“It's actually kind of my own stupid fault,” he told KGW.

I'd like to hear the reasons he could give that would put the fault on anybody else on this planet. I'm sure there are any number of liberal organizations that could come up with ways to blame somebody except the dimwit who did it. Of course drinking was a part of the story; but man, even in my partying days, I think that the idea of sticking a rattlesnake in my mouth would have had a sobering affect.

1 comment:

Dan S. said...

The man was clearly distracted by his sadness over Bush's illegal war for oil.