Monday, August 20, 2007

Isn't this why God created deer stands and atv's.

Deer Hunting May Put Men's Hearts at Risk
Deer hunting could be a dangerous endeavor for men with heart disease or risk factors for it, research findings suggest.

How about coming up with shoot and release hunting. That way you wouldn't have to be dragging carcasses through the forest. Kind of like paintball.

Why don't these people just go really out on a limb and state that any physical activity in the world could be a dangerous activity for men with heart disease or risk factors for it.

2 comments:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

That's funny. Say, tell MM she's right. The turning point for me in my blogging began after losing the cats and the crisis that involved that, and then I started not taking myself so seriously. I had told her it was you coming to visit my blog,and then I learned from the nonsense in your blog, which is true, but the turning point really was more that I stopped taking myself so seriously.

Gino said...

there's a reason why deer are the most hunted big game animal.
with atvs and deer stands, it is less physically demanding than hunting elk.

anybody can do it.