Saturday, July 07, 2007

Confession time: I need to get this off my chest.

I'm sleeping with a church secretary.

It's true. Mocha-momma just got hired on to be the secretary at our church; at least through the end of the summer. The associate pastor who has been doing this work is leaving, so they need MM to fill in for a while. We are now in the midst of praying whether or not she might stay on, or go back to working at the elementary school once the new year starts. It's not a full-time position with benefits; but it's something that MM would love to continue doing. This is all going to be dependent on me finding another job, making more than I am now so that we cover the lost dollars. Please keep us in your prayers, mainly that the Lord opens a door somewhere, and leads me to the perfect position for our circumstances.

1 comment:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Well, I'm glad you are sleeping with her, and I'll pray as you requested.