Friday, June 08, 2007

Forget the eyes; sometimes beauty is in (or not in) the brains of the beholder.

An assistant of Jacob Dahlgren of Sweden prepares an installation of darts and dartboards, at the Giardini pavilion during the 52nd International Art Exhibition in Venice, June 7, 2007.

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to rent a space somewhere, and open my own art museum. On one wall I'm going to put up hundreds of Monopoly boards, and glue the game pieces and hotels on at random. On another wall I might do the same with Clue. Just to go really wild, I might cover a wall in Nerf stuff. Then I'll call it all art, and charge morons, I mean liberal art lovers, about $50 a head to view the genius of my creations.

1 comment:

jonathan said...

Sounds like a pretty credible get rich quick scheme to me.

And my statement made about as much sense as liberal art...approprtiate, no? ;D