Thursday, June 21, 2007

Flipper must be rolling over in his grave

Marine Officials Warn Of Biting Dolphins
Marine researchers are warning about a growing number of dolphin bite cases in Sarasota County, according to a Local 6 News report.
Florida experts said wild dolphins are becoming more aggressive because boaters are feeding them.
Officials said a dolphin bit a woman from Lakeland earlier this month when she tried to pet it.


Now, even dolphins are turning over to the dark side. (they have cookies; sorry, that's a bad joke that JR keeps using---come to the dark side, we have cookies) I loved Flipper when I was a kid, what a hero. The movie, the tv show; I loved that dolphin. I know we can't demonize an entire species, (except squirrels) because of a few bad apples; but, the trend doesn't look good, and it will probably only get worse.

Take the fish, leave the arm please.

3 comments:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

You missed the AKJ incident in Utah. A boy was dragged from his tent by a bear and killed.

kingdavid said...

No I didn't. I posted on that few days ago. You can't slip one past me.

Bike Bubba said...

Yeah, KD, but I had to remind you about the time the shark actually bit the lawyer. Looks like you're playing a little bit too much golf to adequately cover the Animal Kingdom Jihad. :^)