My company, which will remain unnamed, has its hand in a number of pies, one of which is the hospitality business, and that includes operating a cruise line. These are some interesting facts, but I'd be curious to learn about some other fact based details as well; for instance:
- How many hangovers were generated after the 300 cocktail parties?
- How many pounds of excrement were produced after eating 30,000 pounds of beef?
- How many times did passengers vomit over the railing, or in their rooms? (more than likely from eating fish eggs)
- How many towels were stolen and carried off in the 3,892 pieces of luggage?
- How many times did some bozo stand in the front and yell, "I'm king of the world?"
- Did they ever show The Poseidon Adventure in the ship's theater?
- How many times was the theme to Love Boat sung by drunken revelers?