Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm sick and tired

No joke. I'm literally sick, and tired. I'm home from work with a cold and sore throat. MM got sick this weekend, and she missed work on Monday. I was at work yesterday, and all throughout the day I felt it coming on, getting worse by the hour.

That's it, we're getting rid of the the queen bed and going for twins. I bet Rob Petrie never caught an illness from Laura. That's because they slept in separate beds.

Before I sign off for the rest of the day, and go back to sleep, a trivia quiz:

What tv show had Rob and Laura Petrie as the main characters?

2 comments:

RobertDWood said...

Comming right off of your 1999 weekend, of course. I think you abused your body.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

The show with two bad words in it? (acc. to this one comedian) The Dick Van Dyke show?