Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Don't give me any lip woman

Man Accused of Biting Off Wife's Lip After She Called Him Short
A man accused of biting off his wife's bottom lip after she called him short has rejected a plea offer and will stand trial next month, prosecutors said.

Akano Nzerem, 54, of South San Francisco, is charged with felony counts of domestic violence, mayhem, false imprisonment, battery and making criminal threats.

Police recovered the lip from the floor but doctors were unable to reattach it. Nzerem's wife said authorities have exaggerated the extent of her injuries.

If I ever get arrested, I hope one of the charges I get is mayhem. Then, when some thug comes up and asks, "What you in for dude?" I'll look at him with a sneer, and in a sinister voice, say, "Mayhem."

I've gotten pretty p.o.ed with MM on a number of occassions over the years; but, to be honest, I've never thought about biting off her lip. I gonna have to do some thinking about what she could possibly call me that would get me that worked up---a closet liberal, maybe.

I find it odd that they couldn't reattach the lip. You'd think if they can reattach a man's genitals, that they could pretty much reattach anything.


1 comment:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Maybe you could bite off little-cicero's lip.