Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'd like to see the bible verse that supports this theory

Study: Men Hard-Wired to Ignore Their Wives (FoxNews)
When a man fails to help out around the house, his poor performance might be related to a subconscious tendency to resist doing anything his wife wants, a new study suggests.
Men and women are sure to argue about this one. In fact, the man and woman who led the study disagree on the meaning of the results.


All right ladies and gentlemen, this is going to be a ten round bout. Let's keep it clean. Keep those sarcastic comments above the belt, no head-butting or sexist name calling. When you hear the bell, stop the arguing and go immediately to your corner. If there is no clear winner after 10 rounds, you'll just have to agree to disagree on this scientific study.

Segue: interesting thought, what would this mean in homosexual relationships. Would both guys then subconsciously resist doing anything for each other.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This won't contribute to the potential argument, but I don't think it has anything to do with the sexes. It has everything to do with two people living together. Sounds like a problem of maturity/communication to me.

Uncle Ben

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to add anything to this debate until I see if MM adds a comment here; I got myself into hot water with her on some of the previous posts; I'm going to wait until the water gets a little tepid before I jump in again.

kingdavid

RobertDWood said...

Not being married, I can only point and laugh. :D

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

This is another one of those incredibly stupid "studies" meant to be taken seriously. Good point about gays, because the truth is, in a gay rel. is where one could more easily learn how this "trait" simply comes from a problem called lovelessness.