Thursday, February 15, 2007

Evidently, she's not a happy drunk

Castration Suspect Makes Valentine's Court Appearance
Although Wednesday was Valentine's Day, a Harnett County court heard a very unromantic tale of a Lillington woman accused of castrating a man with her hands just after Christmas.

For the first time, details of the violent night on Dec. 26 came to the surface as Lillington Police Cpl. Ronnie Bass described what he saw when he arrived at the scene; what he described was a bloody scene of confusion, intoxication and violence.

"We had a pretty good struggle getting her in the car," Cpl. Bass testified.He said it took 15 minutes and 20 blows to the legs with his flashlight before Ms. Dawson was restrained in hand irons and placed into a patrol car. It took him an additional 10 minutes to get her to put her legs in the car, he said.

He said he called for rescue assistance, and later found what appeared to be a testicle on the floor in another room.


I'm not going to add anything to this gruesome story; read it at your own risk. I am going to follow it through. This article has given a lot more details than what we've seen previous.

I will say this. My 'boys' are definitely a team, they're gonna stick together like siamese-twins, and I don't ever want to be in a situation where they're separated for any reason. If one of them is found in another room on the floor; let's just say that would break my heart.

P.S. They should use this story as a PSA against alcohol abuse.

2 comments:

RobertDWood said...

Again, I thank you for the your continueing coverage on this situation. :D

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I'm glad this is going to be the only place I'll read about this, having been away.