Thursday, February 08, 2007

The clothes make the man

Hillary Clinton should ditch the trousers: Versace
BERLIN (Reuters) - U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should tap into her feminine side and wear dresses and skirts instead of trousers, fashion designer Donatella Versace was quoted as saying on Thursday.
"I can understand (trousers) are comfortable but she's a woman and she is allowed to show that," Versace told Germany's weekly newspaper Die Zeit in an interview.
"She should treat femininity as an opportunity and not try to emulate masculinity in politics," Versace said.
Skirts should reach to the knee and be worn with a short jacket or coat, she said. The best color would be black rather than the blue Clinton currently favors, she added.

"I admire her for her determination, which will hopefully take her to the White House," Versace told the paper.

I know I would definitely change my mind and consider voting for her if she started dressing differently. I don't know about dresses and skirts; but maybe if she started wearing rugby shirts, or NFL branded merchandise, then I might vote for her. If she really wanted to hit mainstream America, she should start wearing NASCAR apparel. Think about the number of votes she could get wearing an Earnhardt jacket all around.

Whatever the case, I'm sure that by changing her clothing per the suggestions of some fashion designer, it would bound to make most of us forget the disgusting liberal ideology that this woman represents.

1 comment:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

if we're shallow enough