Thursday, January 18, 2007

Update on story I posted on a while back



Rebecca Arnold Dawson, above, who is out of jail on bond on charges of malicious castration, was in court Wednesday for a hearing on the charges, but the victim was not there. Ms. Dawson’s attorney, Jason Wunsch, tried to get the case thrown out, but Judge Jim Love allowed the state to continue it. -Daily Record Photo/Tom Woerner
She is accused of attacking Kevin Russ, 38, during a Christmas Eve incident and attempting to remove his genitalia with her hands during a domestic argument involving another woman.
Attempt to remove genitalia with her bare hands. You know, on second thought, I may forgo the request to Mocha-momma that I was pondering in the previous post.

2 comments:

W.B. Picklesworth said...

I just read in Deuteronomy that a woman who attempts to castrate a man with her hands is to be put to death. I'd call that fair.

Steve said...

Good call, Grasshopper.