Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Crikey, get this thing off my head.

Wife Rescues Husband from Jaws of a Giant Crocodile (FoxNews)
SYDNEY — A swimmer was rescued by his wife after a huge saltwater crocodile clamped its jaws around his head and shoulders as he snorkeled near a reef.
Another swimmer was attacked near the town of Kununurra in the north of Western Australia, on Saturday. Kerry York, 27, was swimming in a river when a crocodile lunged and bit him on the neck, chest and arm.


This is one lucky guy. Not lucky that the croc let go of his grip for a moment; lucky because he must be happily married. I was thinking about the recent post I did on the poll which asked women if they would marry their husbands again if given the chance. (1/3 said no way)

The question they should ask is this: "If a crocodile had your husbands head and shoulders in his mouth and was dragging him off to be eaten, would you try and save him?"

Do I know my wife? What would Mocha-momma do? I think she'd probably yell at me, "I said no lizards for pets, let that thing go."

(And then she'd try to save me)

2 comments:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

cute

Gino said...

i know women, and wives.

i suspect the postive responses are directly proportionate to their hubby's future earning potential.